Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Avon ideal flawless foundation

I have dry skin which often means I struggle to get foundations to sit on my skin without looking patchy. In recent years I have discovered Chanel's Vitalumiere which sits perfectly on a dry skin and has wonderfully buildable coverage. My only complaint is that it can be a little too dewy for my personal preference but some people might like that! It is also easily solvable by adding a powder.

For photographic work I love L'Oreal True Match liquid foundation it looks so radiant on the skin despite having a matte finish but can look patchy on me without a primer, which I find very disappointing given how beautiful it looks!

When I received my latest Avon order I received a load of samples for their Ideal Flawless foundation. Priced at £12 and having never tried Avon foundations I wasn't sure what I would think of this product. I'm so pleased I tried it! It has a very light fragrance and buffed onto the skin effortlessly, it didn't look patchy at all. It is more of a matte finish than the Vitalumiere but easier to work with than the L'Oreal true match.

The two photos below show a before and after of my skin with and without foundation. As you can see my skin has very high colour so the foundation does a good job of countering this, I also have no concealer on in the second photo so the foundation has also managed to cover some of my blemishes. I am wearing the shade nude.

Needless to say I will be purchasing this foundation with my next Avon order and look forward to using it once I've finished my bottle of Vitalumiere, it's also going to cost me considerably less to purchase than another bottle of Chanel which is always a bonus!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment