I initially heard about HD brows through a fellow blogger and youtuber Cosmetics Charlotte you can check out her blog here http://cosmeticcult.blogspot.com.
My eyebrows are one of my biggest bugbears with one being quite angular and the other very round. It didn't seem to matter how I plucked my brows I was still unhappy with them. I've had them waxed before and whilst I think they look and stay tidier with this method of hair removal I've never got the results that I wanted, until now!!!
You might ask what HD brows is; well its a treatment for your brows which includes waxing, tweezing and threading of the hair to get that perfect shape along with a tint.
On Sunday I went and had the HD brows treatment at Sunbeams tanning salon in Crawley, West Sussex.
First of all the people at sunbeams are lovely I can't say enough good things about them. They helped me achieve my perfect colour for my wedding in March in the safest way. I also had my nails and pre honeymoon waxing done by Stacey here and was extremely impressed so when I heard that the salon was now offering HD brows I knew I had to go and try it out!
Lucy, the HD brows therapist was lovely and explained the HD brows concept and was happy to answer my multitude of questions, including the questions around the training!
It does take a little bit longer than a standard brow tidy due to the multistep process but Lucy explained what she was doing every step of the way.
I was a little nervous of having a tint on my eyebrows as I didn't want them to look too harsh on me but Lucy chose the perfect colour for me which matches my skin tone and hair colour perfectly!
At the end of the process I was really pleased with the results! It is more expensive than a standard brow tidy but I think it's money that I am happy to pay given how pleased I am with the results! I will definitely be going back!!
You can see my before and after pics below:


No comments:
Post a Comment