Having taken delivery of my latest Avon purchases yesterday I was excited to try the Avon Supershock gel eyeliner pencil which I've heard a lot of hype about. I'm not sure that this is available in the US so for anyone reading this from the states I apologise.
First of all I was impressed by the pigmentation, it's super black and goes on really smoothly much like a gel or liquid eyeliner. I like to wear eyeliner in my waterline and until today I haven't found anything that lasts a significant period of time on the waterline without needing touching up. If I need long lasting liner in my waterline I usually use my Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel eyeliner which is amazing but obviously is not so easy to touch up during the day.
I applied the supershock eyeliner at 7a.m this morning and when I checked my make up at 1p.m I was shocked (no pun intended) to see that the majority of the liner was still on the waterline! It even lasted until the end of my working day! This, for me, is totally amazing! It was only after a session at the gym that it really gave in!
I have heard that it's not great with contact lenses. I haven't had a chance to check yet but will report back when I do!
I have a variety of other black eyeliners including the cult favourite Urban Decay 24/7 liner but I can honestly say that I think this might be better and is a snip at £6 in comparison to the £11 that a 24/7 liner costs you. I also think it is more pigmented than my MakeUp Forever Aqua Liner and lasts longer too!
Supershock Gel Eyeliner Pencil is available from Avon for £6 either online or through your local Avon representative. It is available in black and silver.
Lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment