Saturday, 15 September 2012

My August Favourites

A little late but I wanted to share with you my August favourites. To watch my August favourites video Click Here!

First up my two favourite eyeliners this month come from Avon. I have been loving my super shock gel eyeliner which is my go to black eyeliner. It's amazingly pigmented and goes on smoothly and lasts all day! This really is my holy grail black eyeliner, unless I'm wearing contacts when it can get a bit smeary! The second eyeliner is the glimmer stick diamonds in smokey diamonds which is an amazing dark grey pencil with flecks of sparkle. This is great for when you want the definition of a dark liner without it looking too harsh!

My new mascara find this month is the Givenchy Noir Couture mascara in satin black. This is a lovely mascara which gives great volume and is super black, it's only downfall is the price , it's priced at £22.50 which i just can't justify spending!

I've also been loving my Avon ideal flawless foundation. Read my review here.



I've found an amazing concealer as well. I decided to try the Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer in medium. Stay tuned for a full review soon.

My favourite nail varnish this month has been Chanel's June it's a gorgeous coral colour. This can out in their spring collection so may not be available any more as I can't seem to find it online. The price is also a bit of a sticking point at £16 a bottle! However when I went to put the bottle away the other day I came across Barry M's peach melba nail polish which is very similar at a fraction of the price.

I have also been loving benefit's Cha Cha tint. When I got this product I really didn't think I would use it as it is such a bright coral and being quite fair I wasn't sure if it would work with my skin tone but having applied it with a duo fibre brush I can say that I absolutely love this product for giving a great pop of colour to the cheeks when used sparingly!

Finally I have been loving my Avon advanced techniques shampoo and conditioner. For a full review click here!

Thanks again for taking the time to read my little blog!

Have a great weekend!

Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment