Sunday, 12 August 2012

Avon haul!

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been AWOL for a while I don't know where the time has gone recently!!

I thought I'd share with you some bits which I received from Avon recently. Whilst I work for Avon I will never feature products on my blog that I don't think are great. My opinions will always be honest and open. I bought all these products from Avon with my own money.

Firstly I bought two of avon's Glimmersticks. I have been a long term fan of the regular Glimmersticks but this time I bought a Glimmerstick Chrome in ultra violet and Glimmerstick Diamonds in smokey diamond. The chrome pencil is a vivid purple with a gorgeous metallic sheen, I can't wait to try it out!! The diamonds is a dark grey pencil with flecks of sparkle running through it. I've attached a swatch of the two pencils with the Glimmerstick diamonds on the top and the chrome underneath.


I also bought two lipsticks. I love Avon lipsticks because they are so moisturising. Firstly I bought the Ultra Colour rich lipstick in Frozen Rose which is a great every day colour. I also bought the Ultra Colour Rich Moisture seduction lipstick in Fushia Fever which is a great bright fuchsia colour. These are swatched with the Fushia on the top and frozen rose below.



I also bought two foundations one of which I've already featured on my blog, the ideal flawless invisible coverage foundation. I bought the liquid and the compact version. As you know I love the liquid and I can't wait to try the invisible coverage cream to powder foundation which has no SPF that will mean it will be great for photos so I will bring you review of how they compare.


Finally I also purchased the Avon Advanced Techniques 360 nourishment Moroccan Argan oil leave in treatment. This is available in the campaign 13 brochure from Avon and the brochure states that there are five benefits to using this Argan oil. First is stronger feeling hair, second instant shine, a smooth finish, silky perfection and weightless movement. It's suitable for all hair types and for use on wet or dry hair. I will be posting a review of this product once I've used it.

I'm also going to try the Avon Advanced Techniques volume shampoo. I have really fine hair that gets greasy quickly and recently I've been using the Tigi Bed Head shampoo which is the urban defence one in the green tube. I changed to this after getting frustrated with using shampoos like Pantene and Tresemme which you seem to make my hair greasy and weigh it down. Whilst the Tigi is great it costs £10 a tube which I think is a bit steep! I'll post a review on the Avon shampoo and conditioner as well once I've used it for a few weeks so that's something else to look out for.

I think I've got some great stuff from Avon and I'm looking forward to trying everything out. I will also have a sneak peak of the new Avon Super Drama mascara coming out in the next campaign that you can get your hands on soon.

Thanks for reading!!

Lauren xx


No comments:

Post a Comment